Team Noise Pop
Team Noise Pop is Noise Pop Industries’ street team and onsite volunteer program. It is a community made up of 100+ volunteers who are passionate about music and love being a part of live events. Team Noise Pop members help ensure the success of Noise Pop events through promotion, flyering, and onsite assistance.
The more involved you are, the more opportunities arise. Receive points when you participate through street distribution and volunteering at our events. Collect points to earn tickets to our festivals and concerts.
Get to know the ins and outs of producing large scale events and festivals, not to mention help put on amazing shows at our venues, Swedish American Hall and Cafe du Nord. We're looking for people who can commit to 2-3 days a week at our San Francisco Mission offices.
To apply, please fill out this form. Check out the details below for more information on our company and internship opportunities
Qualifications For All Positions
- Based in the Bay Area or ability to commute at least 2 days a week
- 21+ is preferred
- Eagerness to learn and ability to be proactive
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Google Docs, sheets, forms) is required
- Experience with design programs is a plus
The Business Development Intern will work alongside our Business Development team to create partnerships and sponsorships for major events such as Treasure Island Music Festival, 20th Street Block Party and Noise Pop Festival. You’ll learn the ins and outs of brand curation, sponsorship marketing and developing the essential partnerships that make the music industry thrive.
- Create and curate brand marketing campaigns that relate to Noise Pop events
- Fulfill and execute brand campaigns via onsite activations, social media messaging, and digital marketing
- Research and source new brand opportunities for an array of Noise Pop properties
- Interact and build relationships with brand marketing teams and clients
- Understand and build proposals and agreements for brand partners
- Design recap decks for campaign fulfillment and press overview
The Noise Pop Talent Buying Intern will work alongside our talent buying team to curate artists for Swedish American Hall, Café du Nord and various festival events. You’ll develop the skills necessary to determine when, where and how to book the best artists around.
- Research new and emerging artists to perform at Swedish American Hall, Café du Nord and Noise pop Presents shows
- Help determine appropriate venues, payment and deal terms for performers
- Monitor ticket counts for all Noise Pop Presents shows
- Curate support artists for Noise Pop Presents shows
- Work with other venues and promoters to schedule co promoted events
The Noise Pop Marketing Intern will work with our Marketing department to develop the Noise Pop brand. You’ll learn how to create marketing campaigns, manage social media and make digital and physical advertisements for Noise Pop Presents concerts and festivals.
- Assist in creating social media campaigns for Noise Pop, Swedish American Hall and Cafe du Nord
- Help manage the Noise Pop merchandise selection
- Research new artist content to create marketing campaigns
- Work on sections of the Noise Pop Newsletter
- Envision and create new physical and digital media for Noise Pop Presents shows
- Grow and develop public relations and media partners
The Noise Pop Production/Operations intern will work with our Production/Operations team to learn the behind the scenes of concerts and festivals. You’ll develop the skills necessary to organize a concert from beginning to end. You’ll learn to determine proper artist needs, efficient vendor logistics, permitting, technical skills and more.
- Work alongside Artist Relations team to determine proper artist needs such as hospitality and technical specifications.
- Organize activations with community partners for 20th Street Block Party and Treasure Island.
- Help organize Team Noise Pop and our volunteer program
- Setup and takedown of events and festivals
- Create a high-quality experience by improving operations at Café Du Nord, Swedish American Hall and various Festival
- Assist in schedule building, advancing, and staffing
In case you didn't know, Noise Pop has a sister company. DoTheBay promotes the best events in the bay and often throws their own. If you're looking to thrive in the world of journalism, media, marketing and design this is the place for you.
Check out the application page here: http://dothebay.com/p/intern